Independent Living San Antonio, TX - Timberhill Villa
Timberhill Villa believes that providing a complete package of services is essential to a leisurely retirement lifestyle.
Our on Site Resident Services Include :
- Weekly housekeeping to include light cleaning, changing bed linens and laundering bed and bath linens (included in your rent).
- An independently owned and operated beauty salon/barber shop.
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments (included).
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking (included).
- Weekly blood pressure check and health education programs (included).
- Home health care and assistance available through private providers.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Covered parking for those residents with automobiles.
- Quarterly podiatrist visits onsite.
- Guest apartments for your out of town guests.
- Weekly happy hour with live music.
- Church service every Sunday morning.
Timberhill Villa is dedicated to the preparation of a variety of foods
that will satisfy both taste and appetite.
Meal times provide another opportunity for our residents to sit together in an inviting and comfortable dining room. Conversations about the day’s activities, current events and life in general can be heard from table to table. You will look forward to the time spent relaxing, sharing a great meal and visiting with friends in our gracious surroundings.
Your monthly rent includes your choice of two or three meals per day. Additional meals for you and for friends or family can be purchased. Tray service is also available. Our kitchen staff welcomes comments and menu recommendations from our residents.
First Class Safety
At Timberhill Villa, we take our resident’s safety very seriously. Even the San Antonio Fire Captain has declared our facility to be “First Class” in its safety features.
You’ll be Glad to Learn of the Following Safety Features at Timberhill Villa:
- Staff member on duty 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Emergency switches installed in each apartment immediately contact front desk.
- Video surveillance of interior common areas and exterior parking.
- Fire and smoke alarms.
- Battery powered emergency lighting.
Call Us Today At ♦ (210) 684-3480
San Antonio, TX 78238